Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why?

This blog is basically just for my own use.  I want to document different nail designs I've tried and whether I liked them or not.  I can keep track of polishes I like and don't like as well as techniques that work or don't work.  If you've stumbled upon it, I hope you find it helpful, though I am just a beginner so don't expect too much.  Also, I'm still not very good at actually painting my nails, so I always get the polish on my fingers, and I usually take pictures of my nails before I completely clean of my fingers, so please don't judge me!

That's basically it, and I'm sure no one will read that anyway, but to future Becky: remember your humble beginnings on the futon couch in the basement apartment, and never forget that Tom always supported you in your goals!

No comments: